If you want to meet me in person and get your books signed, I’ll be at the following events:
Tea with the Author, at the Shute Park Library, Hillsboro, OR, on Thursday, March 21 at 6:30pm
Since I’m currently on deadline for Book 3, and also expecting a baby, I’m going to be VERY slow at replying to reader emails for a while. I’m talking several months to reply – but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear from you! If you’d like to get in touch, you’re very welcome to email me at emilysuvadaauthor (at) gmail (dot) com.
Before you email, though, please note:
- Yes, there will be a third book, and no, I can’t tell you anything about it 😀
- I can’t send out ARCs or copies of my books for review, sorry!
- I can’t send out goodies or signed bookplates in the mail (except for my preorder campaigns)
- If you’re looking for These Precious Scars, check out the links here.
- Interview or feature requests should be sent to my publicists at Simon Pulse/Simon & Schuster Children’s, and Penguin Random House Children’s UK.
- Yes, there are two secret deleted scenes hidden on my website, and no I won’t tell you where they are!
Thank you so much for your interest in my books, and I’m sorry to be so slow at replying for a while. But soon I’ll have a shiny new book to share with you all!