Contact & Events
I’m available for virtual workshops with schools, libraries, and reading groups. Fees vary depending on the length and type of the event but are generally $100 for an hour-long visit including talk, writing activity (with worksheet and follow-up activities), and Q&A. There is no fee for a virtual 15 minute Q&A. If you’re a group without adequate funding, email me – I’m flexible and am committed to ensuring that low-income readers have equal access to events with authors.
Although I do my best to respond to every email, I can be VERY slow at replying – but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear from you! Before you email, though, please note:
- I can’t send out ARCs or copies of my books for review, sorry!
- Literary rights enquiries are best directed to my literary agent, DongWon Song at Howard Morhaim (Mx and they/them, please)
- Film/TV rights enquiries are best directed to my film/tv agent, Michael Prevett at Circle of Confusion (he/him)
- I can’t send out goodies or signed bookplates in the mail (except for my preorder campaigns)
- If you’re looking for These Precious Scars, check out the links here.
- Yes, there are three secret deleted scenes hidden on my website, and no I won’t tell you where they are!
If you’d like to get in touch, you’re very welcome to email me at emilysuvadaauthor (at) gmail (dot) com.